• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Contracting in Belgium

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Contracting in Belgium

Hi all,
    I am a new member.
    My current management company has changed policy and is proposing me a solution which is 100% fiscally compliant in Belgium. Of course, this solution is less attracting in terms of net income.
    Furthermore, according to this new police, they are proposing to revisit declarations from 2007 onwards. My current set up is indipendent (with a belgian accountant) + management company.

Anyone else in my situation? I don't know what to do. May be stop working with management companies??
    Regards

Originally posted by Pepso View Post
    Hi all,
    I am a new member.
    My current management company has changed policy and is proposing me a solution which is 100% fiscally compliant in Belgium. Of course, this solution is less attracting in terms of net income.
    Regards
    Well of course it is, the old scheme was a tax fiddle.

ISTM that the chickens are coming home to roost wrt foreign tax fddles. It won't be long before it's a choice of paying the full amount of local tax or refusing the job.

tim

Comment

Working...
    X