• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ruby on Rails contractor - 1 week assignment

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ruby on Rails contractor - 1 week assignment

Just in case this is of interest to anyone...

There is a chap called Jonathan Thompson, who is Technology Manager at IQ Interactive based in the US of A who has posted this in the 'Answers' section of linkedin.com...

Ruby on Rails contractor
    I am looking for a RoR freelancer for a short (less than one week) contract. The gig involves updating a custom CMS from a previous data model to an updated model. Please send or introduce me to your recommended contacts.

(no I am not Jonathan I just posted this as I noticed it in passing).

With the exchange rate where it is now there could be a chance for someone on the bench to at least fill in a week's worth of work?
    This default font is sooooooooooooo boring and so are short usernames

Working...
X