• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Contract Required

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Contract Required

I need a draft business to business contract which includes a statement regarding revenue sharing.

I partner with a business in the US and we will be selling a joint product with a 50/50 revenue/costs share.

PCG doesn't seem to have one, any other links I should check out?

Originally posted by Badger View Post
    I need a draft business to business contract which includes a statement regarding revenue sharing.

I partner with a business in the US and we will be selling a joint product with a 50/50 revenue/costs share.

PCG doesn't seem to have one, any other links I should check out?
    That is not a run of the mill contract as a contractor! It's more a business contract and you probably need a lawyer to help you to protect you from being shafted/sued etc etc especially if its in the states.

You might want to get advice from Business Link.
    This default font is sooooooooooooo boring and so are short usernames

Comment

Your local high-street commercial law practice will do that sort of thing.

Comment

Working...
      X