• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Opportunity to go direct

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Opportunity to go direct

At short notice, I need an expert designer, able to rapidly develop prototypes and high quality visuals/storyboards, to brand guidelines. Expert CSS, photoshop etc.

PM asap with portfolio link, daily rate, availability. NO AGENCIES PLEASE.

Ta

<bump>
    40 views, no takers... Now I know more developers than designers abound here, so might I add that this is a v high profile piece, effectively 'skinning' a web application. And healthy rates are on offer.

If anyone here can reccomend an expert they've worked with, I'd be grateful. The 'window' for going direct will close this week.

Comment

i know of someone but i'm not sure if they are available. hang on a mo hackers...

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
        <bump>
        40 views, no takers... Now I know more developers than designers abound here, so might I add that this is a v high profile piece, effectively 'skinning' a web application. And healthy rates are on offer.

If anyone here can reccomend an expert they've worked with, I'd be grateful. The 'window' for going direct will close this week.
        Which is why you need an agency to find them for you.
        Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
          Might need.
          ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
            Might need.

Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
              All in good time, my son, all in good time. Problem is, the agencies on the PSL here (with one exception) are pretty useless for this kind of thing.

Can't go out to job boards with the role specifics as it's market sensitive - would have to be from your own database/network on the quiet.

Comment

<bumpittybump>

Can I open the floor to agents now to provide a daily rate estimate for such a contractor please... PM only, any Qs just PM me.

Opportunity still open to go direct for anyone else who gets in there with a strong portfolio.

RH

Comment

why can't you go on the job boards? You have gone on this board, you do not have to reveal much more on a job board than you have here?

Also if you are on linkedin.com try posting a discussion in one of the groups.
                  This default font is sooooooooooooo boring and so are short usernames

Comment

Working...
                  X