• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Barclays again...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is that across the whole group, as I had heard something similar (projects on hold until then etc..).
    Last edited by spoons; 12 January 2009, 18:53. Reason: Spool Chucker failure!

Comment

Originally posted by spoons View Post
      Is that across the whole group, as I had heard something similar (projects on hold until then etc..).
      Not sure defiantly certains bits of Barclays and it's across the board, all functions IT, the business etc and a decent sized head count reduction.

Not looking forward to it as I'm sitting next to one of the guys going, he isn't expecting it all. Permies going before contractors, glad I'm contracting if I go I go I need a holiday anyway but I'm pretty sure I will be ok to end of gig, may a be another rate cut, would be harder to take if long to run on gig but I've not got long anyway so will just take the hit
      Last edited by Bumfluff; 12 January 2009, 22:31.

Comment

Working...
      X