• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Recruitment Business Ends Contract...can I move contract with client to another agent

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recruitment Business Ends Contract...can I move contract with client to another agent

Because the recruitment agent says no, as they have an "agreement" with the client !!

Why was the contract canned? And does the client still want you?

Very vague on the detail here... something doesn't add up as the agency would be more than happy to collect their margin

Comment

Tell the agent then follow up in writing, that by doing this, they are unreasonably forcing your co to lose income and as such, you will sue them forthwith for the outstanding balance of the contract.
      I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Comment

Originally posted by Beefy198 View Post
        Why was the contract canned? And does the client still want you?

Very vague on the detail here... something doesn't add up as the agency would be more than happy to collect their margin
        WHS

Comment

Working...
        X