• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

MOSS Developer?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MOSS Developer?

Hi

I am looking for someone to replace me (Substitute me) for a contract running until end of March 2009.

Skills needed are MOSS 2007 Development, ASP.NET, C# and a bit of T-SQL.

Contract will start in First Week of Jan. If you are interested please PM me with your email address and I will give you more details

Thanks

Originally posted by pat25 View Post
    Hi

I am looking for someone to replace me (Substitute me) for a contract running until end of March 2009.

Skills needed are MOSS 2007 Development, ASP.NET, C# and a bit of T-SQL.

Contract will start in First Week of Jan. If you are interested please PM me with your email address and I will give you more details

Thanks
    Why dont you contact an agency? No pint asking here as there will be a lot of moss gathering whist your replacement stays glued to CUK
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Working...
    X