• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

No contract, yet!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm with the chill camp, I just got back my originals and 3 renewals that had been lost in admin for over a year. They actually only sent the renewals at my first attempt and it took another month or so to get the original contract. It is probably a good idea to copy your contract before sending it back, I used to do this but have got lazy.

Comment

but there's the other side of the coin to consider as well. For example, a large agency didn't pay invoices because they said they had no contract extensions in place for the guys I run. A couple of phonecalls proved they did but you should call the agency and make sure everything is in place from their end.

At the end of the day they (the pimps) are all incompentent feckwits and we have to work around that!!
      Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Working...
      X