• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Glotel

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glotel

Hi All,
    Saw a few negative posts about Glotel from last year. I'm speaking to them at the moment, has anyone had recent experience with this agency?

Thanks,

Mike

Glotel anyone?

Have accepted a Contract through these guys, one last call for any current/previous Glotel contractors?

Comment

Haven't come across them for about 4 years (they work from above the All Bar One in Leicester Square don't they?). Back then they seemed like chancers operating at the trendier end of the market (none of them older than 22ish, mine didn't know what MI stood for), but I was one of 10 fellers being interviewed by the agency before they put CVs forward which, come to think of it, is the most professional service I've ever seen from an agency ever.

Comment

Working...
      X