• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

Anyone any idea what this one could be..

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone any idea what this one could be..

15 or so testers/managers for public sector contract in the West Midlands starting in the next month. Had an agent on but wouldn't give much away - sounded genuine and not the usual fishing.
    Blood in your poo

Originally posted by Sausage Surprise View Post
    15 or so testers/managers for public sector contract in the West Midlands starting in the next month. Had an agent on but wouldn't give much away - sounded genuine and not the usual fishing.
    Possibly EDS in Telford, they do a lot of PS work for Courts etc. but I haven't heard of anything, so anybody's guess.
    Cooking doesn't get tougher than this.

Comment

If you hear anything more will you PM me? I'm a tester and bench-bound shortly...
      ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Ditto except I'm a Test Manager.

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
        If you hear anything more will you PM me? I'm a tester and bench-bound shortly...

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigYinJames View Post
          Possibly EDS in Telford, they do a lot of PS work for Courts etc. but I haven't heard of anything, so anybody's guess.
          I thought that as well and he did mention my previous EDS jobs a lot.
          Blood in your poo

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
            No problem - guy I work with is up for it as well.
            Blood in your poo

Comment

I'm not a tester, but it looks like it's easy so I'm up for a punt...

B00med!

Comment

Cheers for the lead!

I'm kidding, I'm kidding
                I don't want to achieve immortality through my work... I want to achieve it through not dying...

Comment

Hi

It is not EDS anymore ( or has it changed back again?) but Aspire ( Gap Gemini) and it sounds like it would be them as they are recruiting for BA's and Testers at the moment.

Worked there several years ago when I lived closer.
                  Just call me Matron - Too many handbags

Comment

Originally posted by zara_backdog View Post
                    Hi

It is not EDS anymore ( or has it changed back again?) but Aspire ( Gap Gemini) and it sounds like it would be them as they are recruiting for BA's and Testers at the moment.

Worked there several years ago when I lived closer.

EDS do have a presence at Telford. I know someone who works for them on site.
                    I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Comment

Working...
                    X