• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • FREE webinar: What does a post IR35 reform CV look like? : Wed, Jul 28, 2021 7:15 PM - 8:15 PM BST More details here.

Anyone any idea what this one could be..

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Anyone any idea what this one could be..

    15 or so testers/managers for public sector contract in the West Midlands starting in the next month. Had an agent on but wouldn't give much away - sounded genuine and not the usual fishing.
    Blood in your poo

    #2
    Originally posted by Sausage Surprise View Post
    15 or so testers/managers for public sector contract in the West Midlands starting in the next month. Had an agent on but wouldn't give much away - sounded genuine and not the usual fishing.
    Possibly EDS in Telford, they do a lot of PS work for Courts etc. but I haven't heard of anything, so anybody's guess.
    Cooking doesn't get tougher than this.

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by Sausage Surprise View Post
      15 or so testers/managers for public sector contract in the West Midlands starting in the next month. Had an agent on but wouldn't give much away - sounded genuine and not the usual fishing.
      If you hear anything more will you PM me? I'm a tester and bench-bound shortly...
      ǝןqqıʍ

      Comment


        #4
        Ditto except I'm a Test Manager.

        Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
        If you hear anything more will you PM me? I'm a tester and bench-bound shortly...

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by TheBigYinJames View Post
          Possibly EDS in Telford, they do a lot of PS work for Courts etc. but I haven't heard of anything, so anybody's guess.
          I thought that as well and he did mention my previous EDS jobs a lot.
          Blood in your poo

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
            If you hear anything more will you PM me? I'm a tester and bench-bound shortly...
            No problem - guy I work with is up for it as well.
            Blood in your poo

            Comment


              #7
              I'm not a tester, but it looks like it's easy so I'm up for a punt...

              B00med!

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by Sausage Surprise View Post
                15 or so testers/managers for public sector contract in the West Midlands starting in the next month. Had an agent on but wouldn't give much away - sounded genuine and not the usual fishing.

                Cheers for the lead!

                I'm kidding, I'm kidding
                I don't want to achieve immortality through my work... I want to achieve it through not dying...

                Comment


                  #9
                  Hi

                  It is not EDS anymore ( or has it changed back again?) but Aspire ( Gap Gemini) and it sounds like it would be them as they are recruiting for BA's and Testers at the moment.

                  Worked there several years ago when I lived closer.
                  Just call me Matron - Too many handbags

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by zara_backdog View Post
                    Hi

                    It is not EDS anymore ( or has it changed back again?) but Aspire ( Gap Gemini) and it sounds like it would be them as they are recruiting for BA's and Testers at the moment.

                    Worked there several years ago when I lived closer.

                    EDS do have a presence at Telford. I know someone who works for them on site.
                    I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X