• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Project Support Officer Job Description - Urgent

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Project Support Officer Job Description - Urgent

Anyone help me out here? I urgently need a job description / Terms of Reference for for a PMO / Project support officer.

The one can I find at current client is aimed towards assurance and nothing else, and I feel there is much more to it (in fact, i know there is!). I cant find much on Google either.

Anyone help please? PM if you can...
    I didn't say it was your ******* fault, I said I was blaming you!

Would this be any good for you to plagarise:

We are undertaking a significant transformation of our business processes. To support this transformation our is rolling out xxxxxxxxx in addition to a new Back Office System to all its company owned sites globally. The programme is responsible for defining the business processes and the development of the xxxxxxxx and system solutions to support them and their subsequent deployment in market. The programme involves +xxx people across +x countries and has a budget of xxxmillion.

We require a PMO Support Analyst to establish and support core PMO processes.

Responsibilities

Establishing and supporting the Programme reporting Processes
    Overseeing Risks and Issues management
    Overseeing the programme change management process
    Integrating the PMO Financial, Planning, and Control processes
    Ensuring compliance to project management gate review process including where necessary preparation of documentation.
    Providing Ad hoc analysis and reports for senior management
    Standard Progress reporting and tracking processes
    Supporting Risks and Issues management
    I don't want to achieve immortality through my work... I want to achieve it through not dying...

Comment

Cheers Dodgy, i think that would help give us a good start...

Much appreciated!
      I didn't say it was your ******* fault, I said I was blaming you!

Comment

Originally posted by scooby View Post
        Cheers Dodgy, i think that would help give us a good start...

Much appreciated!
        No worries, happy to assist.
        I don't want to achieve immortality through my work... I want to achieve it through not dying...

Comment

Working...
        X