• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Contract reviewed what's next ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Contract reviewed what's next ?

Today i got feedback from Kate at BC and said i am outside IR35 .

What's next ?

I know i have to sign the contract and send it off .

Only trouble i am having is opening a Business Account , if i am working 5 days a week , i can't go to the bank and open a account .

Thanks

Originally posted by Mor4 View Post

What's next ?

Only trouble i am having is opening a Business Account , if i am working 5 days a week , i can't go to the bank and open a account .

Thanks
    No bank open in your area on Saturdays? What about lunch time? Not able to leave work an hour early?
    If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

That's right, it's impossible. You'll have to give the whole idea up I'm afraid. How annoying to fall at the final hurdle.

I suppose you could start your contract on a Tuesday, leaving you the Monday free to open a bank account, or similar. But make sure you wear a nice suit, because such a revolutionary move will put your photo on the front page of the Financial Times for sure.

Comment

I've never been in my bank. tulip....how did I manage to open that account...
        Blood in your poo

Comment

Originally posted by thunderlizard View Post
          That's right, it's impossible. You'll have to give the whole idea up I'm afraid. How annoying to fall at the final hurdle.

I suppose you could start your contract on a Tuesday, leaving you the Monday free to open a bank account, or similar. But make sure you wear a nice suit, because such a revolutionary move will put your photo on the front page of the Financial Times for sure.

Never opened a business account online but I have opened 3 other accounts.

Comment

Originally posted by Sausage Surprise View Post
            I've never been in my bank. tulip....how did I manage to open that account...
            You paid someone to impersonate you?
            If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

What's next ?

Thanks
              Only the Revenue can say if you are outside IR35 at the end of being investigated by them.

Comment

Working...
              X