• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

kelly Services

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kelly Services

Hi,

has anybody used kelly services for a contract before, the contract is between my company and them and they contract me out to the client.

What ties do my company have with an agency, i used to think that the agency just got a fee for arranging the contract, but I am now aware that I contract through the agent to the client.

cheers.

I have used them grrrr, they aren't too good at paying on time.

I was direct with a client and they were taken on for vendor management (i.e. to deal with suppliers agencies and otherwise), which meant I had to go through them. For the pleasure they charged me 2.5% and paid me a month later than the client used to, i.e. they waited to be paid by the client and then paid around 4 weeks later, although they never stuck to their agreed timelines. They acted like they were my client grrrr
    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

just a temping agency really

Comment

Working...
      X