• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Non payment by agency - Help please!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KentPhilip View Post
    Sounds like the agent is an a*se. Get a shotgun and blow his brains out.
    Schnapps over keyboard moment!
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Just a quick update.

* Had a look at my contract, payment terms are 7 days after invoicing.
      * Invoiced this morning for the other outstanding invoices.
      * Have written to the company to ask confirmation of receipt of my fax - no reply as of yet.
      * Am taking the softly softly approach - for now.

With regard to debt recovery, does anyone have anymore information? I've done a bit of research but to be honest I wouldn't be comfortable just picking one from a Groogle search ....

Many thanks folks.

PFG

Comment

Originally posted by ratewhore View Post
        http://www.payontime.co.uk - use it, it works!!

Sounds like a nightmare relationship. I personally would put in writing how I expect the relationship to work i.e. the only time communication is needed is for business related matters etc etc etc

If they are dicking about confirming receipt of timesheets/invoices then send it recorded delivery.
        Originally posted by fitzy73 View Post
        Just a quick update.

* Had a look at my contract, payment terms are 7 days after invoicing.
        * Invoiced this morning for the other outstanding invoices.
        * Have written to the company to ask confirmation of receipt of my fax - no reply as of yet.
        * Am taking the softly softly approach - for now.

With regard to debt recovery, does anyone have anymore information? I've done a bit of research but to be honest I wouldn't be comfortable just picking one from a Groogle search ....

Many thanks folks.

PFG

All you need is on there...

Comment

Thanks, will go through that this afternoon.

PFG

Comment

Working...
          X