• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

VB.NET help

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VB.NET help

I'm not a company, just an private individual trying to develop a software idea.

I employed a developer, but he moved on (returned to Greece) I then found someone to finish the job, but she requires help understanding VP.NET to finish the work.

I need to find someone who could help her with this, and maybe help her complete the project.

Is anyone interested in helping?

Originally posted by colesby View Post
    I'm not a company, just an private individual trying to develop a software idea.

I employed a developer, but he moved on (returned to Greece) I then found someone to finish the job, but she requires help understanding VP.NET to finish the work.

I need to find someone who could help her with this, and maybe help her complete the project.

I might be interested, really depends on what your timescales are, amount of work still to do and of course agreeing a rate.

Comment

Course the rate being quite important.

Comment

I don't seem to be able to send a private message - this is something I may be able to take on, depending on details of the project - if you drop me an e-mail at [email protected] I'll send over my contact details and CV, then perhaps we could discuss by phone?

Cheers,
        Jim

Comment

but she requires help understanding VP.NET
          Tell her to wear thongs and she shouldn't have any more problems with VP.

She may have to watch out for WhaleTail.Net though as she may have a geezer called Ahab chasing her.
          Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
          Feist - I Feel It All
          Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

To Techno

Originally posted by techno View Post
            I might be interested, really depends on what your timescales are, amount of work still to do and of course agreeing a rate.
            Could you contact me at [email protected]

Thanks

Comment

Working...
            X