• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Looking for a .net devleoper for about 10 hours work

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Everyone,

I have been recently approached by a client for some .net work. I am not a recruitment agent but a PM.

Its developing a SQL db with a website he has. He was rather hush hush about it, and wouldn't tell me what the site was.

I am no software developer, just know the basics of web technologies, etc...

But he says his developer struggled to make the backdrop of the db black?? Not sure if thats to do with the web designer....

Anyway any .net contractors interested, drop me a PM.

The rate is £50 per hour. He thinks there is 10 hours of work, but to be honest, he is not that aware of IT, so could be more.

Bob Shawadiwadi is you man
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

www.rentacoder.com

Comment

developer

To get 10 hours work out of this lot, it would have to be a six month contract
        Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

heheh, well I spelt it right in the post!!

Comment

PMs seem disabled on the forum but if you send me an email at [email protected] (just a temporary email address to avoid spam) we can discuss your needs.

James.

Originally posted by wantacontract View Post
            Hello Everyone,

I have been recently approached by a client for some .net work. I am not a recruitment agent but a PM.

Its developing a SQL db with a website he has. He was rather hush hush about it, and wouldn't tell me what the site was.

I am no software developer, just know the basics of web technologies, etc...

But he says his developer struggled to make the backdrop of the db black?? Not sure if thats to do with the web designer....

Anyway any .net contractors interested, drop me a PM.

The rate is £50 per hour. He thinks there is 10 hours of work, but to be honest, he is not that aware of IT, so could be more.

Comment

Working...
            X