• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone worked at T-Mobile in Hatfield?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone worked at T-Mobile in Hatfield?

What's the best way to get to T-Mobile head office from the railway station? Anyone have any experiences there they'd like to share?
    Don't ask Beaker. He's just another muppet.

Originally posted by beaker View Post
    What's the best way to get to T-Mobile head office from the railway station? Anyone have any experiences there they'd like to share?
    Have you thought about asking beaker or sasguru?

I used to live there, not a pleasant place... Although there's lots of new development going on and the awful town centre is due for demolition this year or next so it's definitely improving.

Anyway, I digress. It'd be about 40 minutes walk so I wouldn't suggest that. Much better to get on a number 600 bus from outside the station which takes about 5 minutes and stops outside T-Mobile. IIRC they run about once every 10 minutes at peak times.
    ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Thanks DiscoStu!
      Don't ask Beaker. He's just another muppet.

Comment

Welcome
        ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Working...
        X