• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Shelving a company?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shelving a company?

Depending how Monday goes, I may be going back permie. Will look good on my CV that I have been tried before they buyed, permie deal is good, and I like the work on the go. With the recession that is under discussion, I feel that I am making the right choice, subject to client still accepting this, and subject to the moolah being right.

Situation is that I have been using a brolly. Two weeks ago I opened my own limited company.

Not sure what to do with this company - I like the name, so fancy keeping it.

There are no company transactions, did not even get around to the bank account before I got the permie offer!

Any thoughts?

file dormant accounts, others will doubtless fill in the details...

Comment

About ten years ago I kept a dormant company going for a number of years. My accountant did whatever paper work was involved and his fee for this was about £60pa. I just had to sign some paperwork once a year to say that the company had not traded.

Comment

http://www.companieshouse.gov.uk/abo...ml/gba10.shtml

Comment

Working...
        X