• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

BA wanted In Hertfordshire

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BA wanted In Hertfordshire

Place I'm working at the moment is looking for a good BA. Needs to be available in next couple of weeks. 3 month duration with possible extensions.

Skills:

Business Process Modelling
    Requirements Analysis
    Recognised methodology such as UML
    Data flow mapping
    Data modelling

If interested then PM me

Windy

Ba

Interested yes, 5 years experience in all the above any good? couldnt PM you, [email protected]

Comment

Ba

4-5 Years experience any good? Whats the daily rate?

Originally posted by WindyAnna View Post
      Place I'm working at the moment is looking for a good BA. Needs to be available in next couple of weeks. 3 month duration with possible extensions.

Skills:

Business Process Modelling
      Requirements Analysis
      Recognised methodology such as UML
      Data flow mapping
      Data modelling

If interested then PM me

Windy

Comment

Just tried to PM you but ... "theo has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her."

I am not prepared to e-mail you from my office account as, call me cynical, but you would then know who the client is and you could be an agent! Will reply to you from a personal account later.

Comment

I can do Place I'm working at the moment is looking for a good BA. with much goodness and plenty cheapness.

Bob Shawadiwadi
          Best Forum Advisor 2014
          Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
          Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Working...
          X