• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tester Wanted In the Midlands

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tester Wanted In the Midlands

Where I am currently working in the Midlands requires a tester.

Basic details:
    Duration - Initial 3 months

Availability - Before 15th October

Required Skills - Must have experience of acting as a tester in previous role(s), experience of writing formal test documentation using MS Word, demonstrate experience in rapidly absorbing the details of an unfamiliar company/sector environment and being able to write coherent tests for this.

Desirable skills - experience of using the Visual Studio Team Server Edition for Testers, experience in Microsoft SQL, ideally be ISEB Foundation Level qualified

Please PM me for more info if you are interested or know of someone who is

You missed out the important bit
    Blood in your poo

Comment

I don't have the details for the rate. To be discussed with client.

Comment

Nor should you - it's the supplier's job to quote. Letting the customer decide what to pay is the road to ruin.

Comment

Working...
        X