• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

P4 Adminstrator proposal - what to do

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

P4 Adminstrator proposal - what to do

am confused here. i dont care what happens to P4 and in fact i hope they disappear and the directors are screwed for fiddling.

however, i do want my money, and i would like to see all other contractors get theirs. this isnt going to happen in full.

do i vote for the prosposal or against? i cant be arsed waiting for 12mths to see how the company runs just to be told i'm not getting all my money. they may as well fold and tell me next month. i assume i vote against if this is my feeling?
    I didn't say it was your ******* fault, I said I was blaming you!

wots the options mean?
    Cenedl heb iaith, cenedl heb galon

Comment

Originally posted by scooby View Post
      am confused here. i dont care what happens to P4 and in fact i hope they disappear and the directors are screwed for fiddling.

however, i do want my money, and i would like to see all other contractors get theirs. this isnt going to happen in full.

do i vote for the prosposal or against? i cant be arsed waiting for 12mths to see how the company runs just to be told i'm not getting all my money. they may as well fold and tell me next month. i assume i vote against if this is my feeling?
      Hi,

Take a look at the thread below and just click on the last few pages, i think the general feeling is vote against them running for another year just to screw more people like us
      Hope this helps?

Comment

Working...
      X