• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Looking for a subcontractor

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for a subcontractor

In a rare departure from the norm - a post in the Business/Contracts section that's fully on-topic

I am looking for an experienced project manager to take over the implementation of a number of surgical instrument processing centres on behalf of my client.

The project has already been underway, and 2 other units have already been commissioned successfully. The scope of this role is to take over management responsibility for the implementation of the remaining 4 units.

The role is notionally based in south London, but requires travel to each of the units as part of the commissioning process, and a significant proportion of the work can be carried out remotely. It is likely to run from September – end May 08, and could be part-time (3 days/week) or full time.

Skills and experience required

- evidence of successful implementation of small to medium sized (500k-1m) IT infrastructure projects

- healthcare IT experience an advantage (particularly an understanding of operating theatre applications)

- PRINCE2/other recognised project management qualification

- Good communication and organisation skills.

Contract will be on PCG standard business to business terms.

PM me if interested
    Plan A is located just about here.
    If that doesn't work, then there's always plan B

Working...
X