• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

SAS Version 9 Paris 600 euros a day 6-12 months...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SAS Version 9 Paris 600 euros a day 6-12 months...

Would any of you fine people be interested in a role in Paris for a Finacial client for 6 - 12 months on about 600 Euros a day? You'll need to have SAS Version 9, if you speak French thats great but its not a requirment, you'll be tidying up the current code thats running risk analysis software and is taking DAYS to cycle through. So clearly this is rubbish, can you help the client out and take charge of the crappy code and make it 'beautiful'?

You dont need previous financial experience so if you want to break into the financial arena then this could be your chance, obviously if youve helped a previous client in a similar capacity that would be ideal.

PM me if you're instesed in respond in the thread.

If this was to be based in Paris then £600 per day + expenses is liely to be closer to the mark. Any chance of doing this work in the UK?
    Illegitimus non carborundum est!

Comment

Originally posted by Flubster
      If this was to be based in Paris then £600 per day + expenses is liely to be closer to the mark. Any chance of doing this work in the UK?
      max rate would really be about 700 euros a day and im afraid the role is only Paris based as the client would like someone there full time. What are your thoguhts?

Comment

Originally posted by reformation
        max rate would really be about 700 euros a day and im afraid the role is only Paris based as the client would like someone there full time. What are your thoguhts?
        TBH, I wouldn't do it for that rate with the expense of travelling, but I'm sure there are others out there that could do it.

Shame, as it ticks all my boxes and things are slow at my current client so I could fit a few days in here and there...
        Illegitimus non carborundum est!

Comment

Originally posted by Flubster
          TBH, I wouldn't do it for that rate with the expense of travelling, but I'm sure there are others out there that could do it.

Shame, as it ticks all my boxes and things are slow at my current client so I could fit a few days in here and there...

Well maybe we could arrange for the expenses too, lets not be hasty as they say :-)

I'll PM you my details as it'd be good to have a chat about what we can arrange.

Comment

Working...
          X