• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Prosperity4 Administrator Details

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prosperity4 Administrator Details

Not sure if this is posted elsewhere but don't have time to check now (sorry)!

Anyway ...the appointed administrators of Prosperity4 are:

Chantrey Vellacott
    Russell Square House
    10/12 Russell Square
    London
    WC1B 5LF

Tel: 020 7509 9000

Windy

Where did you get this information from? Still nothing on their website.

Comment

This P4 thing is now way beyond being an amusing bit of gossip.

CUK: Time's up. We want to know everything.

Comment

I asked P4 and they told me. Called Chantry Vellacott and they are going to get the person dealing with Prosperity4 to call me back - on that basis I think it's genuine.

W

Comment

Originally posted by WindyAnna
          I asked P4 and they told me. Called Chantry Vellacott and they are going to get the person dealing with Prosperity4 to call me back - on that basis I think it's genuine.

W
          Yet, not a thing on their website. It's that sort of thing that does the real damage, as it leads to gossip, fear, etc.

I hold my hands up and admit that I really did think it was a big con by either a rival pimp or a loon... I still want that to be true for the poor P4 employees. But looking a bit hopeless.

Comment

Phone the number and talk to the administrator. He will give you some nice soothing words.

Comment

We are speaking to P4 at the moment, we'll publish their response on the home page very shortly.

Comment

It seems to be true.

I expect no nice soothing words from administrator ... didn't get any last time! Prosperity4 are still adamant that this is a temporary measure whilst they "restructure", I have no confidence in that but lets see what the administrator has to say if he ever rings me back!

No surprise re the website, same when Futuro went under - they were even still posting jobs on jobsites a week after they went into administration and their website said nothing.

Now I need to establish is from what point I can move my contract. P4 signed my extension yesterday back dated to the 23rd, they were already in administration when it was signed so I think I am certainly free to work elsewhere effective 23rd since it was signed by P4 not the administrators. Question is whether I can back date it to beginning of month with someone else. Once I have this info I will be off. In theory P4 are in breach of their contract with the agency by going into administration so the agency can terminate the contract with them and leave me free to take my business elsewhere ...

If the administrator does phone me back I will post any info

Windy

Comment

Originally posted by WindyAnna
                  Prosperity4 are still adamant that this is a temporary measure whilst they "restructure
                  Crap!

Comment

Originally posted by Contractor UK
                    We are speaking to P4 at the moment, we'll publish their response on the home page very shortly.
                    Time for a Sticky, methinks.

Comment

Working...
                    X