• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

3 - 4 dot net developers required by agency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3 - 4 dot net developers required by agency

[email protected]

I wonder if you could help me? I'm looking for 3-4 .NET developers.

The client is looking for 3 dot net developers who are self motivated and able to mentor several permanent staff. You will be able to work under minimal supervision and have a responsible attitude.

You MUST have the following commercial experience:-

12 months VB.NET
    12 months ASP.NET
    12 months HTML
    18 Months + Javascript
    2 years + VB6 & ASP

This is an immediate opportunity to work with a blue chip client. The rate is negotiable and will be for 3 months initially. If you feel this is right then please bounce your CV back to me, or if you know of anybody with the right skills please bounce this email onto them.

Regards

[email protected]
    01628 507777

Please note CUK have had a message to say these positions have been filled. Other enquiries can be directed to the email and telephone number above.

Milan ought to be able to help you with this...

Comment

Yep - Milan could fill all three positions himself saving them money.

Comment

I'll be able to do it soon once I've got IIS on my laptop.

At which time I'll be able to practice what I have been reading.

There'll be no stopping me then.

.Net

Milan.

Comment

I take it you are on page 4?
          Have you ever thought you are experiencing deja vu?

Milan.

Comment

Is it me or am I seeing double...

Comment

Bah! VB.Net! Why cant they use something elegant like C#... nothing worse than writing code that begins 'the program wot I wrote in my holiday by mcquiggd aged 33 and a 1/4'....

Comment

Working...
              X