• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Management Companies

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Management Companies

Hi, Does anyone know of any management companies with offices in the Manchester/Liverpool/Nottingham area?

Cheers!

Do you mean, resource management and provision? Consultants? What exactly is your requirement?

Comment

Contract Management. I.e. short term contract overseas, looking for any management companies based in the mentioned areas.

I actually work for one already but am looking to move and wondred if there are any in the areas I may be moving to. Would be good to be able to move to a job similar to that which I do now.

Comment

Working...
      X