• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

job opportunity

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I t's
    N ot
    V ery
    E xciting
    R eally
    N ot
    E ven
    S aturday
    S unday

The name says it all
    "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

Originally posted by Dave.Mac View Post
      I t's
      N ot
      V ery
      E xciting
      R eally
      N ot
      E ven
      S aturday
      S unday

The name says it all
      But at least it's not ...

... Cumbernauld.
      My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Gareth McKnight View Post
        I have a job opportunity for a Professional Services Consultant please find the job spec below. Any interest please e-mail me at [email protected]. Thanks in advance.

Consultancy in the highlands of Scotland - ITP solutions the fasted growing technology company in Inverness.

Technical skills - Experience of accountancy systems such as MMS / Sage Line 100 / SAP Business One, Pegasus or Navision. You will have a strong financial background and enjoy working with clients to maximise their use and benefits of accountancy software. Ideally you will have experience in business requirements analysis, client-site support, training, installation and post installation support.

The challenge – We are looking for a candidate who is looking to relocate to Inverness, enjoys the out door living and quality of live Inverness provides and is able to bring previous consultancy experience in Sage / Pegasus / accounting software solutions to my clients portfolio.

The person - As well as being focused on Accountancy and / or software challenges, my client is looking for employees who demonstrate confidence, motivation and enthusiasm. Therefore you will be serious about living, working and breathing the increased quality of highland life.

The benefits – This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to work in a forward thinking fast growing company in Inverness. Latest technologies and R&D opportunities to trial emerging technologies. In-house product development and a strong sales team to progress the company forward.
        ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post

... Cumbernauld.

Cumberchookie
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

... Cumbernauld.
            going to agree with you here... that is the tulip hole of the country!
            I didn't say it was your ******* fault, I said I was blaming you!

Comment

... Cumbernauld.
              Whit's it caud

CUMBERNAWD

In a very bad neddy West Coast accent.
              "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Dave.Mac View Post
                Whit's it caud
                CUMBERNAWD
                In a very bad neddy West Coast accent.
                Ah'm yer bus!
                Cooking doesn't get tougher than this.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigYinJames View Post
                  Ah'm yer bus!
                  Gonnae nae dae that but

Comment

Working...
                  X