• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

1 month rolling contract

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1 month rolling contract

What do all the IR35 experts think of the contract terms I've been offered at my present client. A one month rolling contract with minimum two weeks notice ( I need to clarify what they mean by this !? ), and guaranteeing 3 days a week of work. I'm happy with the limited days due to domestic circumstances and I'm sure I can conjure up 'urgent' work if I fancy doing more. The work comes in peaks and troughs and is part of a big project. My current contract is 5 days a week and has all the usual IR35 friendly stuff in there except I'm on 4 weeks notice. Been here 10 months or so.

Working...
X