• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone gone through Spring IT?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone gone through Spring IT?

....preferred partner of Barclays for contractors so I'm told. My contract is moving to them. My current one is nice and IR35 friendly, wondering if new one will be and whether or not they will allow changes to make it so. Which i seriously doubt...

Cheers
    mmmmm stella

Used them when I was green and naive for a contract at RBS. Wouldn't go near them anymore. They outright lied to me in one circumstance and are the most inflexible agency I've ever had the misfortune of dealing with (apart from Xansa who are in a whole other league).
    Listen to my last album on Spotify

Comment

bargepole...touch...not

Comment

Thats reassuring to know.... just starting a contract with them on Monday.

Comment

Ah well looks like I have little choice in the matter , unless I just bin this gig. But thats not a reason really.. see what happens.

Can you be specific? Were they cr@p at paying on time or what?
          mmmmm stella

Comment

I start Monday but have not had any joining details yet. Don't know an address or a contact yet.

They have been a bit slack so far (asked for my passport twice) but I was more impressed by the online approval of the contract etc.

Comment

I had no problems with them, but then I was not a IT bot...
              "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

I did a stint with them, no problems. Most of their work seems to be with big organisations on pref supplier deals and set margins so you just have to go with the flow.

Comment

Working...
                X