• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I have a cunning plan...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: formula

Zzzzzzzzzzz......

Comment

Formula

Fleetwood, gotcha !

Comment

Well it either links people up who;

Have lost touch etc
        Have similar interests/ideas/beliefs
        Want to date/meet/****
        Want to sell/buy something
        zzzzz ..... zzzz .... zzz ... zz .. z .

Niche = small market?

Put it up for free. Give it ago, get feedback, improve it, if it's a brilliant idea with low cost of entry people will copy it.

But least you can say you thought of it first!

Comment

zzzzz ..... zzzz .... zzz ... zz .. z .

I put it down to those French lunches Fleetwood is clearly enjoying.

Comment

Re: website

> Want to date/meet/****

hardly niche. There are a lot of site providing this - mostly for 40year old men and 12 year old girls.

Anyhow this is my fisrt foray into Business for a while - how is the site shaping up ?

Comment

incubus

Incubus - I accidently stumbled across Incubus in the dictionary the other day. It's defined as:

'a demon believed in folklore to have sexual intercourse with sleeping women'

Is this related to your idea??

Comment

Working...
              X