• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

FileTravel not offerring insurance

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by squiggle
    Filetravel have really messed me up - they only told me 2 days before the end of the tax year that I needed to get all my regular offset-against-tax expenses (like daily allowances) in, because after that everything would be PAYE. I hadn't put them in for about a year and it was a lot of money. I spent ages doing all the paperwork, but in vain it turned out as at that stage I had no more payments going through before the end of the year to offset the expenses against. If only they had bothered to tell me a few weeks earlier I could have done something, but they didn't bother - too busy trying to get people to sign up for their PAYE service, I suppose. I've now lost out on a large amount of tax relief and I am furious! I can't be the only one affected by this?!
    Stop moaning. People like you who can't be arsed to keep proper books were what umbrellas were made for.

How about if you didn't have your head so far up your ass you may have seen this coming. **** knows its only been on the books for months. Start acting like a business, take control of your own affairs and maybe I'll have some sympathy. Well no I won't really.

Comment

False alarm - Filetravel have been very busy and did eventually get back to me. It was the document published by the Treasury on the 30th of March that apparently totally changed the landscape and screwed all their plans. We can't blame Filetravel for that!

I'm staying with Filetravel as their service has always been excellent in the past.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisG_UK
        False alarm - Filetravel have been very busy and did eventually get back to me. It was the document published by the Treasury on the 30th of March that apparently totally changed the landscape and screwed all their plans. We can't blame Filetravel for that!

I'm staying with Filetravel as their service has always been excellent in the past.

Good Luck! Do you not think Ex MSC's would possibly be the first place the HMRC would be looking?!?
        l l l http://www.thewantedfans.com

Comment

Working...
        X