• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Any work due to Olympics?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any work due to Olympics?

Anyone seen any work due to the 2012 Olympics?

With the ever increasing budget for this thing, I am hoping there will be some nice rates to be had!
    Politicians are wonderfull people, as long as they stay away from things they don't understand, like working for a living!

I would recommend joining the Tory party in one of the boroughs...
    Cenedl heb iaith, cenedl heb galon

Comment

Originally posted by portseven
      What you like over 100M?

Comment

Originally posted by portseven

With the ever increasing budget for this thing, I am hoping there will be some nice rates to be had!
        a billion here, a billion there. soon you are talking serious money.

Comment

Too late theve asked me to build a ASP.NET web app to manage the whole thing, one big portal, ive quoted 2k for it.

Comment

Met Police and their suppliers have some PM etc roles at the moment which I've seen posted.
            It's my opinion and I'm entitled to it. www.areyoupopular.mobi

Comment

they will be plenty of work for highways engineers like me
              bring on £100 + an hour
              Keep it clean!!!

Comment

I'm hoping so, to get some of my unfeasibly high council tax back. Mind you, gordon will only try and wrestle it from me again the greedy f*cker.
                "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

They never thought of getting a quantity surveyor.

Better to pull the numbers out of their ass.

jobjock www.dreamturbine.com

Comment

Working...
                  X