• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

online auction site

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

online auction site

I am about to do a project that requires an online auction site and needs to be coded using ASP.NET and SQL Server.

Rather than starting from scratch on something that has been done many times before I have looked around t'internet to see if I can find source code to download and get a head start , although the only ones I can find are either PHP/My SQL or ASP.

Anyone any ideas?

Originally posted by lfc69
    I am about to do a project that requires an online auction site and needs to be coded using ASP.NET and SQL Server.

Rather than starting from scratch on something that has been done many times before I have looked around t'internet to see if I can find source code to download and get a head start , although the only ones I can find are either PHP/My SQL or ASP.

Anyone any ideas?
    ppp auction, dnn has an auction plug in or this http://www.e-commercescripts.com/dotnet/default.aspx
    whats the lowest you can do this for?

Comment

Thanks Hank, will have a look

Comment

Working...
      X