• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Insurer View on IR35 and MSC

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Insurer View on IR35 and MSC

I recently did a podcast with Kingsbridge and a lot was spoken of IR35 and a little bit of MSC if anyone is interested.

https://www.linkedin.com/posts/andyh...402518528-kx2K
    https://uk.linkedin.com/in/andyhallett

Hi Andy,
    I read your message over on the Boox /CK thread about Kingsbridge covering MSC insurance. However when I phoned Kingsbridge today to enquire they had no idea what I was on about and said it wasn't something they offered.
    Are you able to provide more details about what was discussed insurance wise please?
    Many thanks,
    C.

Comment

Originally posted by Cryton View Post
      Hi Andy,
      I read your message over on the Boox /CK thread about Kingsbridge covering MSC insurance. However when I phoned Kingsbridge today to enquire they had no idea what I was on about and said it wasn't something they offered.
      Are you able to provide more details about what was discussed insurance wise please?
      Many thanks,
      C.
      Hi there,

Policyholders of Kingsbridge who have a legal expenses or IR35 policy are able to submit a claim if they have received a letter from HMRC in regards to the recent MSC issue. Those with a valid claim will recieve assistance from our head of tax, Andy Vessey.

Feel free to email in to the consultancy inbox where I will respond directly if you require further assistance.

- Ryan
      <mod snip>
      Last edited by cojak; 7 June 2022, 17:37. Reason: I’ll allow this but it would have been polite to ask first.

Comment

Working...
      X