• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Emergency - Umbrella Company withholding salary

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did wonder if daily mail would take an interest with it being a government agency and IR35. I have a lovely long thread which will provide some good reading.

Clearly the agency thought that the purposeful solicitors letter would be enough to disencourage further action from myself. Resulting in a net gain. Luckily for me, I don't give up and eat cowards for breakfast.

I did send them an email telling them I did not know whether to laugh or cry considering they has started a fight with me and ultimately ran away like a bunch of cowards. So far no response.

Horrible situation to be in and certainly something I wish to avoid in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by SchumiStars View Post

I did send them an email telling them I did not know whether to laugh or cry considering they has started a fight with me and ultimately ran away like a bunch of cowards. So far no response.
      Very professional of you. Did it make you feel better?
      Did you send it to them or the their solicitor?
      See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Originally posted by Lance View Post

I think the stage where they deserve to be treated with anything other than contempt has well and truly been passed.

Comment

Originally posted by Lance View Post

Yes it did make me feel better. After months of no replies from these idiots, I finally succeeded in getting what's owed.

It took a long time, was a hard battle and I hope the damage to their companies is long lasting.

Comment

Working...
          X