• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Systems Accountant Role Agresso

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Systems Accountant Role Agresso

Any System Accountants out there with Agresso Experience for East Anglia Area.... Drop me a line

cheers

stu

oh dear the agents have found us.....

lets hope s3 stay away.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SA - Is it like a dragons nostril?

Comment

Agresso sounds a very angry application.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn
        Agresso sounds a very angry application.

Lol, i not here just to use as a tool i too do have a sense of humour but pleasure and business mix well i think !!! if you dont want me to post this kind of thing i am happy not too...

dont mean to offend or be a pain...

stu

Comment

You would do better putting this kind of thing in the business/contracts thread.

It will get aggresive if you keep posting job ads in general. General is normally full of piss taking and banter, rarely serious.
          Your add will quickly drop off the list too where it may hang around in the proper forum.

HTH.
          I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
          Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
            You would do better putting this kind of thing in the business/contracts thread.

It will get aggresive if you keep posting job ads in general. General is normally full of piss taking and banter, rarely serious.
            Your add will quickly drop off the list too where it may hang around in the proper forum.

HTH.

thanks for that lone, will do as i dont want to be a pain, what i hear u say a recruiter with feelings and a conscience whatever next. Piss taking and banter i can deal with i run a video chat room on camfrog and they are definately more weird than anything i have seen on here so far....

stu

Comment

oh yeah....

we got atw.... whats weirder than that!!
              --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

and alien lizards....
                and time travellers
                and daleks!!!

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected]
                  thanks for that lone, will do as i dont want to be a pain, what i hear u say a recruiter with feelings and a conscience whatever next. Piss taking and banter i can deal with i run a video chat room on camfrog and they are definately more weird than anything i have seen on here so far....

stu
                  Anything we haven't seen ? spill the beans

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected]
                    i run a video chat room on camfrog

stu
                    You will fit in well here
                    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Working...
                    X