• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dutch Umbrrela Companies??? HELP!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dutch Umbrrela Companies??? HELP!

Anybody previously contracted in Holland? If so, any recommendations on Umbrella companies greatfully received. The company I will be working through recommended iTecs who charge 330 euros a month plus an additional 330 euros just to apply for the 30% income ruling. 4.3k fees for a year....excessive in the extreme.

many thanks!

Have you considered phoning to tell them "I could dump this stock just to burn your ass but I happen to want the company".

Comment

I was going to go with 'greed is good' or 'lunch is for wimps' but I think I prefer your reference.

Comment

Alternatives...

Yes,

they tend to rip people off over here, it works out as another 2 Euros per hour off the rate. Plus you'll probably find that the agency has 'shares' in the payroll company too.

I suggest looking at Source [http://www.source.nl/] (not really an umbrella, but very professional) and also Corso [http://www.corso.nl/]

Also, I've never been charged anything for applying for the 30% ruling. Tell them to take a hike...

Padinka
        I'm not so think as you drunk I am...

Comment

click on search
          type in ITECS
          and go

there are not that many threads to read.

what you will find is that dutch and myself are as one on this and dutch said it best with regards to using itecs:

"It would be better to get all your money you earn from contracting and give it to a tramp to safe keep and manage for you."

are expenses included in your rate or not? you probably won't be able to get the 30% ruling AND expenses - it is usually either / or.

Comment

yeah i worked in Holland.

My advice to you....dont do it.

Comment

Working...
            X