• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

J&C Associates?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So J&C Associates as it was prior to 2020 was a really good (but niche) agency for Content Management style work (OpenText, Documentum, SharePoint etc.)

The director (Janice) had very good and long standing relationships with the main players in the marketplace (recruiting for customers, SIs and the vendor themselves).

I beleieve though that they sold out in 2020 after 25 years doing the job well. No idea how good or bad the team who took over are

Full discolosure

I have had about 5 years of contracts from J&C
    In my time at one of the Big 4 I used J&C to recruit for us
    Before that I used J&C to find contractors for gigs that we needed extra staff for

If they were not under new ownership I would say they are one of the good examples of an agent, no contact with the new ones though so can't comment

Comment

Thanks oilboil, much appreciated. If I end up contracting through them I'll post my experiences.

On an unrelated note, I can confirm though that C*apgemini are a load of tulip. Never again.

Comment

Originally posted by pushingpixels View Post
        Thanks oilboil, much appreciated. If I end up contracting through them I'll post my experiences.

On an unrelated note, I can confirm though that C*apgemini are a load of tulip. Never again.
        Well if you didn't like CAP I can certainly suggest you stay away from any work with Accenture then; they make CAP look like great clients

Comment

Working...
        X