• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Average rates / Agent's cut ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ratewhore
    working and residing offshore? Fuck that then, why are you coming to the UK? It's sh1t!!

Well its tulip here asswell

Comment

Originally posted by 2uk
      When you read 30/per hour at jobserve , is this inclusive ot exclusive of agent's cut ?

Most of the work that fits me ( MS servers work) goes 20 - 40GBP per hour at jobserve. However, I read posts , here, like: " For 470/Day I am even considering a work in London".

So is 30 - 40 GBP that bad for London ?
      fot 470 pd I'd work in London too. But the rates for what I do don't vary much by location. 35 ph +- a bit is what my skills command and that is what I get offered wherever the job is (unless it's an S3 agency and then they offer 28).

tim

Comment

Working...
      X