• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Equivalent value for Zurich

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Equivalent value for Zurich

I charge £2000 for workshops in London. What would be the equivalent value for Zurich? I'm not asking for 1:1 conversion.

numbeo.com states this: You would need around 2,519.53£ (3,114.03Fr.) in Zurich to maintain the same standard of life that you can have with 2,000.00£ in London. Accurate?
    Last edited by Skag; 28 June 2019, 09:22.

8 million

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
      8 million

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum
      Look at you demanding cheese and beans on your baked potato.

Comment

What do you want to charge to make the money you are happy with and enjoy an interesting experience?

You aren't after a standard of life. You are running a workshop aren't you?

Comment

Contrary to popular belief on this forum, some things are actually cheaper in Switzerland than the UK. I recently took a Redhat cert exam and it was cheaper in Switzerland than the UK (500chf Vs £500).

So I would not assume you can just double your price because it is Switzerland, you need to research if the market will bare the cost.

Comment

Working...
          X