• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone any experience with Dabster Systems Recruitment?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dabster Systems does not have any contact person in Ireland, issue with payment time frame, They use UK while being in India misleading people. <mod snip> is very abusive, does not care about laws in Ireland. Their contact method is whatsup with Indian numbers.

Comment

Have been contacted by Dabster (should be Shyster!) re a contract. We informally agreed the T's and C's ... and then I was informed the "client", HCL, wanted to pay 2/3 of agreed rate. ie. removing themselves slightly from HCL.
      It's interesting, therefore, to see previous comments suggesting they are a front for HCL. I can believe it TBH, and if it is true then I cannot see any reason whatsoever to trust them.

Comment

Working...
      X