• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

US based IT consulting co. seeking UK partnerships

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

US based IT consulting co. seeking UK partnerships

Hello

We want to provide (we're a US IT consulting company based in Boston), services to UK software companies who need US sales tech support, help with installations here and other technical suport. I'm thinking small to medium software development companies, who don't have enough US business at the moment to warrant a US presence and for whom it is a hassle and expensive to ship people over to the US for one or two gigs. We can support apps anywhere in the US although the Northeast is easier to support for us.

We've got a good track record in supporting specific database-centric apps (Oracle, Sybase, Informix, DB2) - help with tuning, partitioning, other VLDB aspects. I started out with Honeywell in Brentford, Middlesex back in 1973 and moved here in 1975, but do trips back all the time to meet with family and friends (still got a few left), so can meet with people there.

If we can partner with anyone in the UK that would be of great interest. In my experience, while software product companies are keen to get the Proserv revenues they can't always do it successfully and cost effectively, and good service cements a sale and the ongoing customer relationship..

Chris
    [email protected]
    Shoreview Consulting Inc.

Working...
X