• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Consultancies - Friend or Foe?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AndrewK View Post
    To be fair, he comments on every single topic in the forum. Most of his comments are useless noise. Having a filter would be useful. We should also ask his accountant, how he finds time to manage his "business". Also, probably his clients. But to be fair, it is probably the same quality as his posts, most likely copy paste.
    I can help here.

Seven to eight months ago, I too became tiresomely over burdened by his omni-present, all knowing, gobby, yap. A moderator showed me how to pop him on my Ignore list and since then my days have been splendidly free of His Gobbiness.

Click on to his name, go into View Profile, and within that, Add to Ignore list.

So long as you're signed in, your days can be bright of sun, and clear of horizon.

Comment

Originally posted by simes View Post
      I can help here.

Seven to eight months ago, I too became tiresomely over burdened by his omni-present, all knowing, gobby, yap. A moderator showed me how to pop him on my Ignore list and since then my days have been splendidly free of His Gobbiness.

Click on to his name, go into View Profile, and within that, Add to Ignore list.

So long as you're signed in, your days can be bright of sun, and clear of horizon.
      To be fair, he does have a point. You give terrible, misleading advice.

No-one is perfect and we all make mistakes but you actively mislead less experienced contractors. Most posters try to avoid doing that.

Comment

Working...
      X