• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Spring IT?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spring IT?

Anyone contracted through these ppl recently? Just wondering if there were any issues with the contract, plus what payment frequency is (monthly/weekly) & if they use self-billing. Cheers.
    Clarity is everything

They operate some weird 4-4-5 payment system

Comment

Originally posted by SteelyDan View Post
      Anyone contracted through these ppl recently? Just wondering if there were any issues with the contract, plus what payment frequency is (monthly/weekly) & if they use self-billing. Cheers.
      Have you considered asking them?? - sample contract, terms etc?

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
        Have you considered asking them?? - sample contract, terms etc?
        Thanks for the smart ass reply...I would've asked them but as it's the weekend n all that...
        Clarity is everything

Comment

Thanks for the smart ass reply...I would've asked them but as it's the weekend n all that...
          I thought it a reasonable reply.
          if you chose to construe it as 'smartass' <an american term, i believe> then
          suit yourself.

bampot

Comment

They didn't let me speak to the project manager who was leaving when they offers me the position. Why I wonder. It was only a two month contract so I declined. I was unprofessional they said. Why can'tnt I check references and they can.

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
              I thought it a reasonable reply.
              if you chose to construe it as 'smartass' <an american term, i believe> then
              suit yourself.

bampot

Don’t worry. He is the one acting a knob.

Comment

Originally posted by MrButton View Post
                Don’t worry. He is the one acting a knob.

Comment

I recently contracted through them and they agreed to weekly payment, paid on time, no hassle, contract was given the OK by QDOS
                  "Hope your doing fine". My favourite opening line in emails from certain agencies! Not only the fact they can't spell, but who actually says that?

Comment

Originally posted by andyg View Post
                    I recently contracted through them and they agreed to weekly payment, paid on time, no hassle, contract was given the OK by QDOS
                    That's great, just what I wanted to know, thanks andyg.
                    Clarity is everything

Comment

Working...
                    X