• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

ClientCo offers 90k to go permie. What is the equivalent day rate?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oliverson View Post
    Couldn't resist it. Possibly the most boring self-obsessed thread I've read on these boards (aside from my own!)
    I wanted advice

I sought advice

I got it

I used it

All good

I I i me me me let’s talk about meeeeeeee?

Maybe not so much.

Back to autotrader...
    Last edited by SillyPerson; 4 April 2018, 17:23.

Comment

Originally posted by WordIsBond View Post
      It's not even the most boring self-obsessed thread I've read TODAY! Did you somehow miss this one?
      No, I saw that one but clearly the guy is a psycho. I figured if I responded to that one he'd hunt me down and try to extract a pound of flesh from my first born (which I don't even have).

Comment

The equivalent of £90k depends on how god/bad/legal/illegal your actions are and the advice/actions of your accountant.
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
        X