• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CornwallisELT

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CornwallisELT

Has anyone had any dealings with this recruiter and if so how was your experience?

Originally posted by ruasonid View Post
    Has anyone had any dealings with this recruiter and if so how was your experience?
    So far? Well, they have failed to return my calls or respond to emails today, could just be busy but I will give it another day before I provide an opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by isec View Post
      So far? Well, they have failed to return my calls or respond to emails today, could just be busy but I will give it another day before I provide an opinion.
      Let me guess...

Comment

Originally posted by ruasonid View Post
        Not great.

Comment

Bad history, not sure about now

I was working alongside some contractors who were working through them and they didnt get paid for ages, in the end one took them to the small claims and then went back to the client direct (extenuating circumstances meant the 1 yr cannot return clause was dropped). But that was back in 2012. Surprised to see them still going, thought they'd be dismantled. I think they paid their perms but not the contractors from memory. Would be worth watching it if the contract is good and playing it by ear - and not working gratis when things look questionable.

Comment

Working...
          X