• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Umbrella Vs PAYE

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    No - I was only looking at the gross headline figure before any tax or NI was deducted.

Perm is a no-brainer.
    So much so, that there is probably a mistake here. 44k has probably been derived by 250 x 4 x 44 = 44k. So if there was an offer of 250 pd from which Employers NIC has to be paid, and a PAYE offer of 44k is being made (so Employer's NIC has been forgotten about) AND there are pension payments AND employment rights, the OP should bite that PAYE hand off.

Comment

Thanks guys, thats what I did I went perm!

Comment

Originally posted by Lana Banana View Post
        Thanks guys, thats what I did I went perm!
        Well done. Throw a sickie to celebrate.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
          Blame it on the stress of booking those extra training courses.
          Best Forum Advisor 2014
          Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
          Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
            You get 20 sickies so book that luxury holiday now for no more than 20 days!

Comment

Working...
            X