• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Client Honesty

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
    One of them isn't in IB, I was being specific around that area.
    The other we share in common .
    There was one that finished me early, but the FED were paying that bill, so was not really the clients fault?
    Hmmm, I think there's two that we have in common; the one that you're talking about and the one that a mutual friend tried to get us in to. I hadn't even thought about the one that you mentioned about finishing you early.
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
      Hmmm, I think there's two that we have in common; the one that you're talking about and the one that a mutual friend tried to get us in to. I hadn't even thought about the one that you mentioned about finishing you early.
      Doh!

Yes, you are indeed correct, the one that told me I had the contract on two occasions, then nothing, short memory.
      I believe they were going to "have a go" themselves I wonder what mess they are in now
      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
        Doh!

Yes, you are indeed correct, the one that told me I had the contract on two occasions, then nothing, short memory.
        I believe they were going to "have a go" themselves I wonder what mess they are in now
        That's the one; I got stitched up by office politics despite being offered the gig
        The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

That's the one; I got stitched up by office politics despite being offered the gig
          One role I didn't get there I believe was because I had criticised the security set up.

The Indian guy "Had never heard of doing it that way."

Within 6 months they were then doing it that way
          The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

What Mark hasn't told you is that the same client is a serial offender
            Many serial something or other peeps in IB nowadays time for a group as they are having a group at our expense

Comment

Working...
            X