• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

numpty question (probably)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

numpty question (probably)

If my brother starts company a which will invoice company b for my services (for which he will get no salary but say, a £10K divvy per year) and I do not want to draw from company a, how can he invoice for my services without me being 1) an employee of company a, 2) self-employed contracted to company a or 3) a director of company a?

It's also worth mentioning that I will be an employee of company b and they will be invoicing their client for my services.

Complicated? Probably. Stupid? Possibly. But there are reasons for this, none of which involve trying to fleece the taxman.

Thoughts and expected abuse welcome...

Older and ...well, just older!!

Originally posted by ratewhore
    If my brother starts company a which will invoice company b for my services (for which he will get no salary but say, a £10K divvy per year) and I do not want to draw from company a, how can he invoice for my services without me being 1) an employee of company a, 2) self-employed contracted to company a or 3) a director of company a?
    Dont invoice them for YOUR services. Invoice them for some services.

Comment

Depends

So you would be the boogy woogy bugle boy from company B, yes?

Comment

Originally posted by Emperor Dalek
        lol

Comment

Originally posted by Gonzo
          lol
          I couldn't resist.

Comment

I anticipated certain replies but not that. Outstanding...

Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Originally posted by Emperor Dalek
              That's the most intelligent answer we've had on here for quite a while.

Comment

Many Thanks

Us Daleks are renowned for our sense of humour.

Comment

Yes, I have new respect for ED

Comment

Aye thang ewe.

Comment

Working...
                    X