• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

anyone contracted at Accenture?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone contracted at Accenture?

how was it?

I'm with them at the moment and its been fine but its at a recently outsourced site and the setup is still primarliy that of the end user were the culture is quite relaxed. If you are going onto a development project on a client site that may be a bit different. I worked for them in the old Andersen Consulting days a couple of times and that was a bit more full on but they treated contractors quite well to be honest. I think generally they are also decent payers, especially if you are being charged out to clients at full whack.

Comment

Would never do it. Think about how much people moan about how much agents cream off the top of your rate. Now think about how much Accidenture charge the client and what you're getting. It's obscene.

Also, no offense, but everyone I've ever come across from the big consultancies are numptys...
      Listen to my last album on Spotify

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy Bob
        Would never do it. Think about how much people moan about how much agents cream off the top of your rate. Now think about how much Accidenture charge the client and what you're getting. It's obscene.

Also, no offense, but everyone I've ever come across from the big consultancies are numptys...
        I've always found it to be a bit of a myth that the big consultancies are full of idiots. I use to work for one and there were some good people working there. Of course they had their fair share of idiots, but you get that anywhere you work, not just large consultancies. I couldn't give a f*** what they charge their client as long as I get a decent rate into the bargain.

Comment

Not to mention lots of other companies are bound to love the look of Accentue on your CV.

Comment

Been there - done that - on client site. It was fine, no problems to report of and the accenture permies were OK...

Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ardesco
              Not to mention lots of other companies are bound to love the look of Accentue on your CV.
              Some of them just bin CVs with Assenture and other well known companies.

Comment

enture

HTH

Comment

Worked with them in Newcastle, and don't think I would want to do it again. Mine was a very hostile working environment.

Choose a job you love and you will never have to work a day in your life

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
                    Some of them just bin CVs with Assenture and other well known companies.
                    Do you have evidence of this or is it just hearsay? Sounds a load of bollox to me...

Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Working...
                    X